As part of its mission to support the community, as well as advance agriculture and education, the Middlesex County Fair Association provides funds and services to area organizations. Some of these efforts include:
- Donations to first aid squads, fire departments and charities
- Scholarships to area high school students
- Learning Through Gardening, which has helped build vegetable gardens in more than 50 New Jersey schools for more than 21,000 students
- Conducting Disability Awareness Day during the fair each year, which provides disabled county children with entry to the fair, fair rides, popcorn and snow cones at no cost
- Hosting the Charity Challenge event during the fair, which provides county non-profit organizations with the opportunity to raise funds from the nearly 85,000 residents who visit the fair each year
To learn more about our community outreach program, contact us with information on your organization. For those interested in our Charity Challenge event during fair week, please visit the event page.